Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 North American Spyder Owners Event

We had a blast last year, this year it is on the other side of the continent, and in the Country of California :)

2009 North American Spyder Owners Event

BRP is proud to invite all North American Spyder owners to the 2009 Annual Owner's Event. This year, we're pleased to invite you to Hollywood, California for the premiere of the Transformers II movie. This blockbuster hit will feature Spyder roadsters in an action-packed setting! We know that you have all been feeling like celebrities aboard your Spyder roadsters, and now, it's time to bring your experience to Hollywood – on the red carpet!

So make sure you have June 26 through Sunday, June 28 marked on your calendars for this exciting event! The event will include a Spyder owner’s movie premiere, owner’s ride, meal, surprises and much much more! More information will be posted shortly, including event and hotel registration, but for now, check www.spyderryder.com for a sneak peak at the program.

See you in Los Angeles!

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was reading a bit more, and 10 lucky early registrants will get to tour Jay Leno's Garage, and meet Jay Leno!

I was fortunate enough to meet him back stage before he did a routine for a car event I attended. He is a super nice person, and a real car and motorcycle guy. He was at the initial dealer intro of the Spyder and owns Spyder VIN #1 (Yellow).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts