Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 Spyder RT LTD. short reach bars, part #219400919 is the same # for F3T and RT and supposedly fits both. I have short reach bars from a previous F3T which has to be 219400919. Will NOT fit 22 RT. Harnesses are too short and will not reach. Especially left side. Any ideas? Not looking for alternate ideas, looking for why these do not fit when Can Am says they do. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
2022 Spyder RT LTD. short reach bars, part #219400919 is the same # for F3T and RT and supposedly fits both. I have short reach bars from a previous F3T which has to be 219400919. Will NOT fit 22 RT. Harnesses are too short and will not reach. Especially left side. Any ideas? Not looking for alternate ideas, looking for why these do not fit when Can Am says they do. Thanks!
Sorry to hear of your issue. I too have a '22 Spyder RT Ltd. I installed the bar risers from CanAm Spyder Accessories: RT 2020 and up - Handlebar Risers and they work like a charm. I have had torn rotator cuff surgery in both shoulders so riding for extending periods with the stock bar height and reach caused some pain. The risers cured that issue and I can comfortably ride for longer stints with the risers. In fact, when we're on longer rides, I often comment to my wife through the helmet comm system "the 3 best things I've done on this bike are changing out the sway bar, front shocks and adding the riser kit. Those things have transformed this bike!" Btw, the risers did not impact the reach of the cables in any way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts