Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I bought this the rear shocks feels like there is no cushion at all .Any little bump bottoms out hard metal to metal.I don't know if they forgot to turn something back on from shipping or what.DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS?

·
Registered
2017 RTL
49 Posts
It’s possible they didn’t hook up the rear airbag
Sensor arm. It sense the weight on the Spyder and adjusts automatically. Look on the left side (belt side) just above the front of the swingarm
You will see a metal arm coming down an attached to the frame. They sometimes forget to hook this up during assembly. On your 21 RT there is no manual adjustment the computer does it all. Also check for air pressure in the airbag by using the air valve under the seat. If no pressure add about 20psi
then the computer should add the rest as needed. Try this and let us know if this fixes your problems.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ever since I bought this the rear shocks feels like there is no cushion at all .Any little bump bottoms out hard metal to metal.I don't know if they forgot to turn something back on from shipping or what.DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS?
This exactly happened to my 2012. It turned out to be a flat out leak in the air bladder. Let us know how you make out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts