Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 2021 RT and would like to have a backrest. I ordered the adjustable driver backrest for 334.99 and receiver an email saying that order was cancelled without an explanation. Any ideas why? any suggestions for a good adjustable backrest?

·
Registered
2 Posts
  • Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
  • Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
  • Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
  • Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Spyder.
  • Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
  • Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
  • No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
  • Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a new 2021 RT and would like to have a backrest. I ordered the adjustable driver backrest for 334.99 and receiver an email saying that order was cancelled without an explanation. Any ideas why? any suggestions for a good adjustable backrest?
Me on my 2014 I installed a Utopia myself, there are a lot more adjustments available, and the quality is great.
FlyBoy21214750
Office chair Arm Sports gear Automotive tire Leg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice. Indeed the seat back is out of stock with no known time for the supplier to be able to manufacture more. There is a (more expensive, of course) seat back that is available. The Utopia is very interesting . Appreciate the answeres.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.