Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Polaris Rzr EPS 570 SXS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent an hour cleaning and detailing my Spyder following a 100 mile ride yesterday. I go around the bike with my trusty bottle of Bugslide to remove all of the accumulated bugs and road grime. I follow that with 2 coats of Torque Mirror Glaze Polish. For a 5 year old {low mileage garage kept} Spyder I think it looks pretty good... hard to beat that Royal Blue for a nice look.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting

:cool:

·
Registered
2017 Can Am F 3 Limited 6 speed
127 Posts
One thing is for sure. I have always kept my stuff cleaned and serviced.
Jump on or in anything without worrying , well it really needs this before I shoot off somewhere.
The blue looks great.
Similar to my 09 Wing. Columbia blue or something. It still looks great to me 12 yrs or so on.
Picking up some stuff for its 2022 service, before it got cleaned and detailed.
I find popping a cover on while parked in the shed it helps to keep it tickityboo.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Ride safe. Gerald.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I spent an hour cleaning and detailing my Spyder following a 100 mile ride yesterday. I go around the bike with my trusty bottle of Bugslide to remove all of the accumulated bugs and road grime. I follow that with 2 coats of Torque Mirror Glaze Polish. For a 5 year old {low mileage garage kept} Spyder I think it looks pretty good... hard to beat that Royal Blue for a nice look.

View attachment 6965

View attachment 6965

I’ve had that great color. Along with bright red, and Marsala. Now it’s pearl white which is definitely a little forgiving on showing dirt. Being a former auto detailer of almost 40 years, it still takes me almost 4 hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts