Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a 2017 RT Limited. I'm trying to find out what color paint is on it. It looks like a grey metallic but seems to have kind of a green tint to it. Does anyone know what colors were available in 2017 for the RT Limited?
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,253 Posts
Try a Google search for "2017 can-am spyder"
The right answer might be in those results somewhere.
Also a dealer might know.
Now would be a good time to find a dealer anyway, as you will need them eventually.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try a Google search for "2017 can-am spyder"
The right answer might be in those results somewhere.
Also a dealer might know.
Now would be a good time to find a dealer anyway, as you will need them eventually.
I did the Google search as you suggested and the results are: "The colors available in 2017 for the Can-am Spyder RT Limited were, Pearl White, Champagne Metallic (Gold) or Orbital Blue". As you can see none of these match the color of mine. I have tried to find a site that would break down the VIN but have been unsuccessful at that too. Thanks for trying though. Have a great day!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually a lot more colors that what you listed. Check out this website and scroll down to 2017 rt models.

I believe yours is asphalt Grey metallic.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Thank you so much. I believe you are correct that mine is "Asphalt Grey Metallic". I bought a set of "Gun Metal Grey" helmets for my wife and me and they are close but the Spyder seems to have a green tint to it. Close enough though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts