Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,197 Posts
Yes. CanAm has a service bulletin about that......and some additional or revised air baffles that reportedly takes care of most of the problem. Might even be available at no cost for the parts.
Contact a dealer or three.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. CanAm has a service bulletin about that......and some additional or revised air baffles that reportedly takes care of most of the problem. Might even be available at no cost for the parts.
Contact a dealer or three.
Awesome.spoke with my dealer and he didn't know anything. Guess I'll keep checking with other dealers. Can't imagine brp knowing about the issue and doing nothing. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone solved the problem with a hot right foot from the radiator exhaust port in front of the right foor?
Looking for a solution to this too. 2013 RT that had the initial modification done to help engine airflow which resulted in the “hot foot” problem. I just called my local dealer (Waterbury, CT. ) and they knew of no solution. Did you ever get any info on this? Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
1,197 Posts
I think that the first thing you should do is let your local dealer actually LOOK at the mod that was done to be sure that it was done RIGHT. Most owners find it sufficient.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looking for a solution to this too. 2013 RT that had the initial modification done to help engine airflow which resulted in the “hot foot” problem. I just called my local dealer (Waterbury, CT. ) and they knew of no solution. Did you ever get any info on this? Thanks!!
No. My dealer said the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts