Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Janev, I'm responding because I too have a 2013 RSS, but I don't quite understand your question. I enjoy riding the RSS BECAUSE it is more upright. I may be misunderstanding your definition of "upright". The F3 has a more "cruiser" type ergonomics, and that is why I would NOT be comfortable riding one. I've ridden many Harleys, (Sportsters, V-Rods, Big Twins, but never Baggers). If it is a question of you leaning too far forward, I have a set of "touring" handlebars on my RSS, and I find I didn't need risers with them.
If your legs are too long to be comfortable on the RSS, you might try some kind of highway pegs, but that might take a bit of fabricating.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Janev, I'm responding because I too have a 2013 RSS, but I don't quite understand your question. I enjoy riding the RSS BECAUSE it is more upright. I may be misunderstanding your definition of "upright". The F3 has a more "cruiser" type ergonomics, and that is why I would NOT be comfortable riding one. I've ridden many Harleys, (Sportsters, V-Rods, Big Twins, but never Baggers). If it is a question of you leaning too far forward, I have a set of "touring" handlebars on my RSS, and I find I didn't need risers with them.
If your legs are too long to be comfortable on the RSS, you might try some kind of highway pegs, but that might take a bit of fabricating.
Thanks for the info re bars. Still considering the RSS but also just rode an F3 which as you say is more of a cruiser - I may get that as feel more at home on it after the Harley.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts