Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Easy Rider and Gang, Sorry for the late reply. I drove 100 miles to pick up the proper Yuasa battery, which cost me $155.00. The Dealer finally agreed to install a Part that he didn’t provide. The battery they sold me was a Voltz brand Chinese piece of shit for $180.00. They refused to refund any portion of the installation, just the battery. Yes, I’m totally pissed, but there are zero good Dealers near 18972. If I have to tow it one more time, it’s for sale. I will invest in a Service Manual....

·
Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,567 Posts
OK, well just for future reference:
Almost any motorcycle shop handles Yuasa batteries and get whatever one you need.
Some "battery stores" too.
AND they likely would install it for you too if you really don't want to do it yourself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Easy Rider, My Goodness. I bought the Correct Yuasa battery from a Dealer that is a personal friend and I had it the next day so that I could have it to my Dealer the next Monday for replacement. The thought of having ‘Battery Warehouse ‘ or anyone other than a CanAm Dealer replace your 2012 LTD battery while you wait is Crazy. Did you read my previous posts and understand what I went through over my loyalty to CanAm and a near dead battery? Lucky for you that your battery is in your trunk and maybe the local Esso station will stock your battery and slip it right in. Btw, I’m celebrating 60 years of Motorcycling this month. Cheers, Mic

·
Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,567 Posts
The thought of having ‘Battery Warehouse ‘ or anyone other than a CanAm Dealer replace your 2012 LTD battery while you wait is Crazy.
I don't appreciate being called "crazy".

Your blind loyalty to Spyder dealerships is somewhat unique among owners.
Most would prefer that a dealership never TOUCH their machine again.
Alas, that just isn't possible.
But simple things like tires and batteries should be no problem getting the work done elsewhere.
Especially when the Spyder dealer says: Sure, we can take care of that for you.......IF you bring it in and leave it for a few weeks until we can get to it.
To each his own.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts