Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
We've heard some talk about new colors, but not much elso so far... The dealers will be ordering their 2011 stock in September, so I'd be staying in close contact with them as to when they find out the details.
Nothing about floorboards has been mentioned...:( , but that's what the aftermarket is all about anyway! :D
Good luck, and happy hunting!

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
There's a whole bunch of 'em out there....
Custom Dynamics.com sells a set
Black Widow has them also
RT Sales.org has a little bit different version, as does Vertika...
Happy hunting! :D

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
That's a real tough quesiton... I'm not actually happy with any of them enough to start whining to the Missus yet about needing to make a purchase... :eek: My gripes are strictly over styling, so you've just to pick the one that looks best to you. :cool:
(I do think that the ISCI boards are built pretty stout so they'll hold up well...)

· Registered
6 Posts
"http://nhthqnwws112.odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/acms/docservlet/Artemis/Public/Recalls/2009/V/RCDNN-09V162-9526.pdf"

Found something interesting re. the DPS system in previous Spyders from another forum.. I trully hope that this won't be an issue with the new 2011 line-up! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.