Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,485 Posts
Cant get 2011 RTS repaired been to dealer many times Check Engine Lite,Limp home mode,wont go over 60 mph Vibrates bad and engine miss.
What does the dealer TELL you about it ?
What are the trouble codes ?
I suggest that you need to find a different shop.

If a dealership can't find and fix the problem, it is NOT likely that anyone in a forum like this can magically come up with an answer........especially not without a lot more information.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They say its an intermintul problem,they road tested 3 times,reflashed ecm .i have had it in Five times no other dealer with in 200 miles

·
Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,485 Posts
They say its an intermintul problem,they road tested 3 times,reflashed ecm .i have had it in Five times no other dealer with in 200 miles
You aren't listening.......or just aren't getting it.

Tell us more about the symptoms and the codes that they find in the computer......or else nobody can give you even a good guess.

I suggest that you LEAVE it with them and give someone in the shop permission to ride it home and back every day until it fails while they have it.

If you aren't willing to do either of those things, then you should trade it in or sell it.

·
Registered
2017 Can Am F 3 Limited 6 speed
127 Posts
What vibrates?

If you have any Tech skills I would inspect the plugs and HT leads in the meantime.

But you need to be more specific with the symptoms or no one will be able to help.

Vibrates bad and engine miss. What vibrates and is that miss firing .
May be a loose HT cap or several where it fits to the plus for instance. Dunno.
Idle ok. Rev up at the idle ok or miss fire, for example.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts