Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The boys up there in Valcourt, QC, Canada have been busy creating more legendary machinery. As if creating the most technologically engineered three-wheeled motorcycles on the market wasn't enough, they're expanding their lineup.

When I caught wind of some yet-to-be-released changes to the Can-Am Spyder Roadster, I thought I might learn more about the accessory saddlebags I'd seen on display at the east coast's premiere touring event, Americade. Uniquely sculpted and mated to the Spyder with color–matching paint and high carrying capacity, those were just the tip of the iceberg. I wasn't expecting to find an entirely new model in the press kit I received just last week.

Further defining Can-Am's dediation to being the most stable, most comfortable and possibly the biggest tourer on the market today, parent company BRP will deliver the Can-Am Spyder RT (Touring Roadster) this fall. Similar to the Spyder RS (Roadster Sport) I'd ridden for Motorcycle.com last fall, the new RT is also available with a choice of transmission setups: manual or semi-automatic. Toss in an onboard stereo system, cruise control, heated rider and passenger grips, electrically adjustable windshield and more than 40 U.S. gallons of storage capacity (155 liters). With so many accoutrements and enough space for clothing, the kitchen sink and maybe even a toaster oven, the Spyder RT is ready for any road trip.

More: 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT Preview on Motorcycle.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts