CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on this forum going to be at the 2010 Can-Am spyder owners event held in Chicago on June 25th-26th? Here is a link to the event.

Event information America - can-am vip

I will be at the main event in Lake Villa for the day and look forward to seeing everyone there!

I will have a Red RS with a Rockton, Il banner in the windshield when parked. I'd love to get a closer look at the modifications that have been done to improve your ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
:confused:
Is anyone on this forum going to be at the 2010 Can-Am spyder owners event held in Chicago on June 25th-26th? Here is a link to the event.

Event information America - can-am vip

I will be at the main event in Lake Villa for the day and look forward to seeing everyone there!

I will have a Red RS with a Rockton, Il banner in the windshield when parked. I'd love to get a closer look at the modifications that have been done to improve your ride.
just where is it being held at

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2010 BRP Spyder event

The event starts at the Navy Pier on Friday. Saturday there is a ride from the Sheridan to the Lehmann Mansion in Lake Villa where BRP will have the main activities. The day ends at the Taste of Chicago event. Follow the link above for full details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts