Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put on a Single Two Bros Slipon and is pretty loud and engine pops (lean and generates more heat). Anyone tried the Juice Box Pro and used the r5ecommended map and gotten good results (richer map and cooler running engine)?

Any recommendations on quieting things down a bit?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The juice box pro corrected air-fuel issues. The Two Brothers map is perfect.

Trying the "two coned" tip next week to quiet things a bit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Put on a Single Two Bros Slipon and is pretty loud and engine pops (lean and generates more heat). Anyone tried the Juice Box Pro and used the r5ecommended map and gotten good results (richer map and cooler running engine)?

Any recommendations on quieting things down a bit?
I added the TBR P-1 Tip to my TwoBros single, but after a while I missed the sounds so I took it off. Wasted $25 on that tip!

·
Registered
16 Posts
The spyder I got used came with a two brothers singler exhaust, 08 Spyder GS manual tranny.
I noticed when it gets warmer out the spyder will start to buck and run choppy/funny while cruising in any gear between 2500-4500 rpm. if I let go of the throttle or grab a fist full it will stop doing it. It won't do it in the morning, only on the way home from work when it gets warm out, in the evening, it will seem to get better....
Is this a tell tale sign that i need a fuel controller, or could it be a larger issue?
sorry to hi-jack the thread!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I think most, probably not all, riders on here with aftermarket exhausts will agree a fuel controller is a must with an aftermarket exhaust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts