Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a nearby dealership with that offer. What do you guys think? Seems pretty damn good compared to other dealerships in the area.

·
Registered
377 Posts
There's a nearby dealership with that offer. What do you guys think? Seems pretty damn good compared to other dealerships in the area.
The Can-Am dealership in Lawrenceville, GA (just NE of Atlanta) had a brand new 2009 RS for $14500 out the door. Of course you're talking about an RS-S, but still...I guess the price you're talking about is a good starting point. I assume it has never been titled and next to 0 miles? David

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correct. Brand new. Never titled. I found one down in TN for 14,900. A grand less than this one here...may be worth the drive.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Can-Am dealership in Lawrenceville, GA (just NE of Atlanta) had a brand new 2009 RS for $14500 out the door. Of course you're talking about an RS-S, but still...I guess the price you're talking about is a good starting point. I assume it has never been titled and next to 0 miles? David
Correction: That was a 2010 RS for $14500 out the door. David

·
Registered
306 Posts
The price difference between the SM and SE model is about $1500. Another member just posted about '10 SM for around $12.5K. Now would be a good time to by before the weather gets warmer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts