CO Riders? - Can-Am Spyder Forums: The Y-factor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

CO Riders?

Just seeing who is the in Denver-metro area to see if starting a local Can-Am group for rides, bike nights, etc.?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 02:16 PM

I'm about 30 miles west of downtown, but would be interested in some group rides.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 03:35 PM

We would be interested. Also west of Denver in Arvada/Golden area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 11:15 AM

Colorado Spyder Rider

I live in the Denvr area and saw that you are looking for other riders to perhaps form a group. I would be interested so let me know if you ever do that. I ride a black and yellow 2009 Roadster. I love it!!!!
Thanks
Kris
[email protected]
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-18-2011, 06:17 PM

Interested in riding and a group

I am located south of downtown in Highlands Ranch. I would be interested in participating in some rides with my wife and in a club.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-11-2012, 05:28 PM

I live in Sterling, Co. I don't own a Spyder yet but will definitely be buying one as soon as my truck is paid off in a year and a half. When I do buy my Spyder, I would love to get involved with fellow Spyder riders in the State.

2005 Yamaha YFZ 450
2007 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE
Eventually a Can Am Spyder
http://www.quadsforchrist.net
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 04:41 PM

Buying a used 2009 RS-SE. Sale should be complete in a few weeks. Would be interested in some local rides
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 10:25 AM

I'm working on buying an RS as well. I live up near Estes Park, which fortunately did not burn down yesterday. I've got great rides near me, and up in the park.

Has anyone put a group together yet for the Denver/Boulder area? If not I'll work on it, but it would be nice to have a Spydie first.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apachesue View Post
I'm working on buying an RS as well. I live up near Estes Park, which fortunately did not burn down yesterday. I've got great rides near me, and up in the park.

Has anyone put a group together yet for the Denver/Boulder area? If not I'll work on it, but it would be nice to have a Spydie first.
I've only seen a couple people on the site here who are in the area. I think you, tazzel, and myself are the only active people on the forum in the Denver-ish area.

I know from riding around that there are other spyders out there, just haven't met their riders (always see them in motion, never stopped anywhere). I tend to gauge the bikes by color, since no one seems to own a duplicate color around here. In the Boulder to Firestone area, there are: a red one, a black one, a silver one, a white one, and a yellow one. There may be two yellow ones though, I saw a guy wearing gear one day and not the next who may have been the same rider. Unfortunately, I always see them when I'm not able to try to talk to them. They're always going the opposite way, or I see them from my office window in Boulder as they go down the road.

With all the cargo space these things have, it would be fun to load them all up with some food/drinks and a little mini gas grill and go for a ride to someplace scenic for a picnic.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 08:59 AM

Hey if you can ever get a ride togeather I will be there. Still new to the Spyder. Have not gone on any long rides yet, I am getting up my nerve to ride up the hill to BlackHawk. That might be a fun group ride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-Am Spyder Forums: The Y-factor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode