I live in Arizona...and took a trip up to Wyoming this summer...going through AZ, UT, CO, WY, MT, ID, NV, and back to AZ.
Most temps were well over 90F...and when I placed my phone in the "top Glove Box" on my 2018 F3-LTD, it overheated and shut down all open apps (read: BRP Connect!).
work-around was to get a LONG (6" USB) Cord and do the following:
1. Holding the phone in my hand, I opened the BRP Connect App and then opened Genius Maps.
2. Found the location I wanted to go to and opened it in Genius Maps.
3. Turned the key on, on my Spyder.
4. Plugged the cord into the Spyder, then the phone. (At this point, the map would appear on the dash.)
5. Carefully placed the phone (with cord attached) in my CamelBak drink bag, between the back wall and the full bag.
6. Put the CamelBak on my back.
7. Put on helmet and gloves.
8. Took off on my ride.
This was the only way I could ride in the 100F temps.
BUT, every time I stopped and turned off the ignition, I had to do the same thing.
I don't currently know of any insulated pouch that will even FIT in the top box of the F3....