Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

New rider - lost sensor

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  davehirst 
#1 ·
My wife and I just purchased a 2014 RT that has been upgraded with air ride and fog lights. So far Iowa weather has limited me to 35 miles, but I am loving it. It is very nice not to have to balance myself and my wife when stopped.

I purchased a Garmin Zumo 595LM and tire pressure sensors. When trying to set up the tire pressure senors I laid on on the passenger seat. I managed to jostle the bike and sure enough it rolled into the dead mans land behind the passenger seat. Can anyone tell me what is involved in getting to the cavity to retrieve my sensor?

#3 ·
I had several things go back into 'no mans land'... I have a strong magnet on a extending wand (looks like a car antenna that raises) and it till fit back there enough to get just about anything out.... I had the same sinking feeling when I raised my seat too. NEVER AGAIN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I thought this was a GENERAL CAN AM SPYDER FORUM. didn't know it to be so formal or specific.... OMG!
Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

With just a tiny bit of simple observation, you should notice that conversations in places like this are grouped in "threads" each of which has a specific subject which is assigned by the person who makes the first post on a given subject.

YOUR posts will get more attention if they are posted in a thread which has the same topic as your question does.
If there isn't one already, create your own.
It also helps to put questions or comment is a sub-group with a title that is appropriate.

Or just fly around blindly. I really don't care.

#11 ·
Gentlemen

Please use some restraint when posting replies

Forums are marked for easy access

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.